Friday, December 11, 2020

Welcome



HI THERE,

๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽน

Welcome to my blog! 

I am a music educator, blogger, and digital creator. 

I've been teaching music (GRADE 1 TO 12), band, choir, and electronic music since 2004. 

Between teaching music, following my undergraduate Master degree in Educational Technology, making music, spending time with my lovely wife ๐Ÿ‘ฉ and two kids ๐Ÿ‘ฆ ๐Ÿ‘งand blogging about ideas for this music blog, life keeps me busy...

but I love every minute!

And they say: the l๐Ÿงกve of music is contagious ….

hopefully, I can share my love of music with u all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Musical Mind Map

A mind map is a visual thinking tool that has many advantages compared to traditional note-taking and writing techniques. Mind maps are gra...